Keeping Our Website Accessible
It is important to us that our website is accessible to all that are interested in reviewing its content. To this end we have taken the following into consideration:
- W3C 2.0A guidelines are checked when reviewing our pages for accessibility.
- Browsers play an important role with their built-in tools.
Assistive Technologies to Explore
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Adobe Reader Accessibility
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or text telephone (TTY) and the format of any content on this website is problematic, please let us know immediately. We will review the issue within 24 hours.
Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication
ADA Compliance Issue
Please call or email us if you find an issue with our website for us address. We need the following information in order to research and remedy the problem.
- URL of website page or pages that have a problem
- What were you trying to do that the website did not allow, or made difficult to accomplish?